Thursday, November 19, 2020

Term 4, 2020

 As we approach the end of 2020 there is so much to reflect on.

I have had one of the best years of my career - it is such a blessing to be immersed in academic learning.  I have now gained my Masters in Education with an endorsement in leadership.  I have been able to apply the literature in my role as a Principal and I am very grateful for this opportunity.  I also thank the Board of Trustees of Pompallier Catholic School for supporting study awards at our school.  I am the third teacher who has applied and it adds so much to our professionalism.

The students have continued to inspire me, and our staff who are dedicated to providing the best possible learning for all.

Next steps at Pompallier Catholic School will be to maintain and grow our local curriculum.  We are focussed on "mirrors" and "windows" where the students can see themselves in the learning provided and where they can look up and out to the future ahead.

We will continue to aspire for excellence, where each student is valued for their uniqueness and has success in our school environment.  We aim to provide a range of authentic learning opportunities where our students thrive to become the best that they can be.  

Have a safe and happy summer break and a very blessed Christmas.


Kathryn Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment